Rock Solid Refuge
Restoring Adolescent Lives
POSITION: Maintenance Manager
REPORTING TO: Executive Director
Rock Solid Refuge is a 12-month, faith-based, residential program for 13-18 year old boys with life-controlling issues. This program encompasses spiritual, academic, and vocational training, based on a Christ-centered approach and biblical principles, to equip students to return to society as responsible citizens.
Rock Solid Refuge is a farm setting, 34 km north east of Shaunavon, Saskatchewan.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
The Maintenance Manager works directly under the Executive Director to plan, supervise, and carry out projects, maintenance, and repairs of Rock Solid Refuge; 40 hours/week.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Three years’ work experience
• Must be at least 19 years of age
• Including but not limited to: maintaining systems, vehicles, machinery, and buildings on site; helping with farm facilities; small building projects; emergency maintenance
• Oversee one or more students who will assist on projects
To the Executive Director and the Rock Solid Refuge leadership team.
Weekly staff meetings are paid time and are recommended.
To be negotiated.
Rock Solid Refuge expects the highest level of integrity to furthering the gospel of Jesus Christ.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.